Buy Now, Pay Later with Afterpay
Buy what you want today and pay it off over four fortnightly installments.
To make a purchase using Afterpay, all you need is:
1. A New Zealand credit card or debit card
2. To be over 18 years of age
3. A New Zealand residential address
How do I use Afterpay?
1. Add items to your shopping bag and checkout as normal
2. Select Afterpay as you payment method – you will be redirected to the Afterpay website
3. Register or login to your Afterpay account
4. Enter or verify your payment details then confirm your order
Please note: The funds for the first payment must be available on your nominated card at the time of checkout.
For more information about Afterpay terms and conditions, visit the Afterpay website.
How does it work?
HOW DO I RETURN AN ITEM PURCHASED WITH AFTERPAY?
To exchange or return your item:
Contact our customer service team to organise your exchange or return here. Afterpay orders can not be exchanged or returned in-store.
WHAT IF I CAN’T PAY AN INSTALMENT?
WHAT CARDS DOES AFTERPAY ACCEPT?
WHEN WILL MY FIRST PAYMENT BE CHARGED?
WHEN WILL I GET MY ORDER?
WHO DO I CONTACT IF I HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT AFTERPAY?
IS THERE A MINIMUM ORDER VALUE FOR AFTERPAY?